Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Urban Outfitters Sale!

Urban Outfitters is having a great sale right now. If that doesn't make my heart beat faster, I don't know what will. There is a lot of fun summer clothing and accessories for $20 and under! (Sorry in advance for the small pictures from their site.)



This elephant shirt is adorable. It could be paired with shorts, pants, or a skirt. Very laid back, but still funky. It's only $19.99 right now. 



I have a confession--I am obsessed with pink clothing/shoes/everything. I want these shorts. They add a fun pop of color to any outfit. Once again, only $19.99.


I just about squealed when I saw that this skirt is only $9.99! It looks perfect for a casual day out, or dress it up for the evening time. I love stripes, especially cheap stripes. 


I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I have some eclectic taste. This sweater is right up my alley. I want this to wear with shorts, over dresses, pretty much for anytime, anywhere. I am crazy in love. (Only $9.99!)



In the summer I'm all about the bandeau bra. This one is a bright color and lace, win-win situation. Bandeaus are perfect under those racerback or spaghetti strap tanks. This adds a flirty bit of color and cuts out the annoying constriction of a regular strapless bra. $9.99.


Looking for just a little bit of literal summer for your wardrobe? This shell ring is so much fun. It comes in three different styles. It's $9.99, and a whole lot easier than trying to make a hole in your own shell. 



There is a ton more sale stuff at incredible prices, so head over to Urban Outfitters to check it out. Free shipping on orders over $50. You can return anything you don't like to stores--always a plus! 

Yes, you need to shop this.





No comments:

Post a Comment